Monday, January 08, 2007

Merry Prisoner

Whispers... fidgety... sweating bullets
sluggish... dazed... more whispers
Tears... dejection... blues
and then... a smile!

Is it something I said?
Or something I held back?
Is there a sign you seek?
or is there something I lack?

Must I weep to make you believe?
or should i break to make you conceive?

The roaring sea around me,
Is it not of tears?
These gloomy dark clouds that you see,
Are they not my fears?

In this circus of emotions,
I am a slave to my handicap.
Imprissoned in the cage of desire,
struggling to reach your hand,
But you're blinded by the marquee,
and I am too weak to be unchained.

1 comment:

jmacam said...

i have cold
i cough
i crawled
i slacked
made it to my lap top
i clicked
i blog
i read
i think
where is my brain?
i left it in my bed.
have you seen it?


nah... dont mind that, you write great.