Monday, July 17, 2006

Bomb Shelter


So I got this toy for Jack, right? and then Jill was like "I wanna play with it" and I was like, let Jack play with it for now. So Jill gets all mad and throws a rocket at Jack. I mean not a real rocket, one of those foamy thingies, you know what I mean?. So Jack gets all mad and then he throws that rocket thingy back at Jill. And while they're fighting over it my girlfriend Jane walks in and goes, "Aren't you gonna stop them" and I was like, "well, Jack wants to play with his toy but Jill keeps throwing that rocket on Jack so Jack's gotta do something about it. right?" and Jane was like: "But if they keep on fighting then they might get hurt" and I was like: "oh well, I'll let them work it out".

2 comments:

aliG said...

our country sucks cuz of that whole thing. its like super gay man.

Sonny Sultani said...

hmmm... interesting! I guess the world does act like little kids. Good stuff - you shoulld have a newspaper pick this one up.